Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Someone !!!!!

You are the only one that I have being thinking about
I have been here for too long, hoping and praying for you
That you might notice me among the crowd of your lovers
Standing here and starring at you over there with friends
Makes me want to immortalize this image in my brain cells
And now, I hope that I might make a difference in your life
If only, you allow me show you exactly what I mean to say
for I know that I have just a once in a life time try with you
and I don’t want to mess this opportunity to prove myself
for I might never know, if you would take this dance with me
for moments like this one, are the kind that we want to last
and I want to enjoy all of it with you by my own side all day

Most times I wish that there is something that I can do
To speed up the rate of reaction between you and I
I don’t want to regret this moment that I spent with you
Because you have knocked me off my strong firm feet
Would you mind if you spend more than just a night with me
But the entire days of my life, living it like it like the first
But this is all nothing but just a flimsy dream of my heart
If you refused to accept my offer, whenever I meet you
That’s if I would not wait until it’s too late to make a move
For sometimes courage runs away, the moment we need it
And I loose you to someone sharper and faster than me
Yet, I intend not to rush you, for it might be very wrong
this is my only shot to tell you, what I feel inside my heart
and do not intend to waste this moment thinking about it
so here i am taking my feeble shaky legs to your table
to make you feel the power of my heart beat right now ...

No comments:

Post a Comment