Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Something Came Inside Me....

Every word I believe in
In a world I never believed in
I looked it all wrong way up
Till I felt it in my own heart,
In the deepest part, no one sees
Then the healing came to sooth my soul

I knew that could not afford it,
but its mine all the same
Something so amazing
In a hearts of dark and dancing
Where the wall falls down
And the lights comes in
I never knew what it was
Till I saw it with my own eyes
That something did come in

When I look at the rivers
All quietly running down its route
I look up and I see the clouds in the waters
All doing the same thing; running
I have no doubt that it’s out there
For I can not stop this feeling in here
It’s all clogged up in my heart
Giving me butterflies
It’s all written on my face
That love has come to stay here with me

I have tried to run away
But it’s constantly chasing me
I don’t think I can afford its price
But I am glad to be here with you
In the solitude of my sweet soul
It was so amazing,
I am lost for words

The Angels smile at me knowing
That it’s an expression that has no words
If you can not understand it, don’t worry
Just know that; it’s yours inside
And this feeling would never stop
Now that you know
That something changed inside you
Everyone can see it
Cause it’s like a hole in your heart
And there is no doubt that
You have changed with its healing…

1 comment:

  1. Its just about .... getting to know that deep peace inside your own self ... when all is not well around you and life looks like things are falling so fast apart that you become clueless as to how you allowed .... your world to fall apart....
    to all those who keep asking me what it means....

    ReplyDelete