Sunday, August 14, 2011

Broke my Heart once

Broke my heart once, when you shred my soul in two
Now I don’t know how but you seem to do it again
I have tried my best, yet I can’t stay away from you
You got that passion that I am looking for in life

Tried walking high, but the past holds me down
What can I do, when the world is pissing me off?
I may not like all the things that I have ever done
You should try to understand, it’s just who I am

The scars remind me, of all the places I have been
Yet I won’t cry, for all the pains, I stored them in here
I don’t make agreements, cos I don’t see a reason to
This life of mine, it’s on its own rail track

Once I tried to follow my heart, but it broke too soon
I know that I have been a fool for you all these years
Know that, now it’s the time to stop these games
I am leaving, it’s your time to get hurt; goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment