Monday, March 14, 2011

No more ...

I don’t give a thought to what you think
For your path are nothing but misery and pain
I won’t play around no more, its time
That the Man in me should manifest
The brand new me, stings worse than bees!
So beware or you might never understand why
Your shot at the moon, a waste of gunpowder
Cause you lied and now, I found out your dream
We can’t keep living this way you put me in
Now I move, to sting you till you drop dead
For I might walk away free from all your troubles

You promised me it was going to be a journey
Filled with happiness, love and smiles, but now
The dark black clouds keep following
Leaving in its trail the unholy and un-spoken
No offense I do not care, cause I am going on
Ready to sting my way up to the top skies
For I have had enough, now am holding my grounds
Not afraid of the venom of your poison
Nor of those that I might after I am gone



written on 22nd Sept. 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment