Thursday, August 2, 2012

Bad Decisions Of My Past

You don’t like me, even I won’t blame you
Because I know that, I have been very Bad
All these years, I have wasted Precious time
Should have cared about, all you did say
When I had the time, to make things right
Now that you gone, I can’t bring you back
It’s so painful that I should have listened
To all the things, that you told me to do

Now, life has showed me the worst
Am second guessing everything, I do
Wondering why you had to leave
Things are not looking too good for me
I hate the life that I am living right now!
Things seem to go from bad to worse
By the day and I am so very sad now
I can’t seem to understand, why all this

Things are complicated, with no hope
Hard to understand, what I am doing here
I know, you won’t want me to stop now
I am going to give in, all my best to be
That dream, you had all these years for me
I promise to make things really very right
To keep my head up, in my trying times
As I move, changing to the me you’ve wanted

You would love me now, if you can see what I have done
Have turned around now and Hunted down all my Fears
Am not so mean anymore, happy, floating as the wind
Feeling all the joys, that life can ever offer unto my Life
I don’t feel down anymore, am so strong and very good
You should be proud; it’s a pity, that you can’t see me now,
I am living the Dream, where the sky is my starting point
Am so grateful, to all the years that you never gave up on me

Truly; so sorry for all the things that I should have done
Wherever you are now; I dedicate this Change to your Memory
Wouldn’t have been this great, if you did not see me through
I pray, that the Gods, may keep you in their bosom, all the time
Every day that I walk, I am full of Smiles as I know you there
Watching me, as I have Transformed the voices in my silly Head
No more wrong turns, no more drugs, no more Stupid ideas
I am perfect now, enjoying the true breath of real life moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment