Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Being at the End

I know that, I have been at the end
And the pains it takes to feel strong
For everything I have done in my life
It’s the best that I knew, then;

I know what yesterday brought me
But I but I hope that today; might
Bring better things on my doorway
For in hope I struggle to improve

You may say that you know all things
Understanding all the pains
It has been an un-hill climb for me
In the past years I didn’t know how

I am here, with strength and love
When I look back at my past
I can’t seem understand how I made it
Cos when I look at me, I cry

It has been an empathetic journey
One that has tested all my guts
And many times, I failed woefully
Even letting my own soul down

Somewhere in those darkened days
It took me some time to learn
I am so glad; you were there
Finally, I can see the light, shinning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment