Thursday, January 29, 2015

A turn on the Table

Every time there is a turn on the table
I always find a way to turn with it
Or make it turn back in my own favour
But now, am I bold enough to play along
I have seen the tables turn several times
And all those times I have the leap
That great walk of Faith, in my life of Fate
I have been told that I need a revolution
But could this be the revolution I desperately need
While there is still life in me now, I cry
For the pictures I see, are nothing to speak off
I wish I had where I could run unto for help
It doesn’t rain, it pours so I have been told and;
I am a living witness to the pouring down of my soul
I wish I know where to turn my lonely heart to
For all my path is blocked except this one way
That fate has offered unto my wearied dying soul
Everyone has rejected I, for without cause and reasons
They tirelessly wait for my own self-destruction
Soon bound to be a reality for all to see me fall
That my weary and lonely soul crashes without a hope
Can I ever rise up to take what is mine?
That question I ask; as what would I call mine
Does the word really exist in my own state?
For I can’t see anything that has my name on it
When I raise up my head to look beyond my horizon
All I see are the blurred shapes that makes no sense
Like a man sinking and seeing the sun through the waters
Knowing exactly that he can’t rise up to get air
No matter how much he battles that the sun is his
Deep down he knows he is doomed for the Ocean floor
And where he goes there is no form of promotion
It’s a bad, bad card that fate has dealt to him
He can never rise up to that which is His.

Dated: 17th Sep. 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment