Thursday, May 14, 2015

Fallen Love

What’s going on in that wild mind of yours?
You are crazy and I know that I am insane
To be falling hopelessly this hard for you
You are my downfall, my own worst enemy
A virus I can’t live without any day
When I look into your eyes, I see infinity
I see the end which is just the beginning
And the beginning which is just the end
You got my soul captivated in that heart
Beauty of the inner heart is killing me
Slowly my blood drips away
Into the sands of time

I have come to understand that I can’t live without you
You my oxygen, yet killing me like cancer
The thought of you makes me lost and hopeless
My head is under water, yet am not dead cause am breathing
I can’t deny this, your love surely would be my downfall
But I know this, that you are bigger than life itself
No matter how much they beg me to leave you
I’ll follow you unto the very end of the world
Even in the grave, I would keep on loving you!

(Giving you all of me)

Dated: 23rd April 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment