Sunday, April 18, 2010

Can He Forgive?

The years we have lived has made us wonder so much
if God can ever forgive us for what we have done
i am not talking about the crime we have committed
against Him and all that is in his commandments
but what i ask is, if truly He can ever show us
any sign of mercy and grace at the atrocities we have
committed to each other as Living Human Beings
seeking Personal and Immortal Glory in ages to come
in our bid of hopping to stand out from among the crowd

Off truth i am disappointed and my heart sore in pains
at the way we treat each other with out care and feelings
sometimes i ask myself if truly we can ever be one?
as in one Race and one Destiny, to uphold and shine
Protecting and Serving the Interest of a Global United World
In the Hope of Creating that Wonderful well dreamed 'perfect peace'
the weather changes it's season in due course of it's time
so do the Birds know how to migrate for greener pastures
yet Men have failed to see that we too should change this

I have dreams but most times I Gravely wonder if I
can forgive others for what they have done unto me
I do not lie, for I speak the truth as it is in my heart
I also do ask myself, would others forgive me for what i did?
would they temper Mercy and Grace when my days are over?
when i stand before the Great seat of judgment for my sins



30th Jan. 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment