Sunday, April 18, 2010

Her Ass !!!

What can i say about that new girl that stays down the street
for everytime i see her walking down my path way; Oh My God!
how do i make her know that i like the way she moves her Ass
the adeline pump in my Heart beats faster than a Racing Horse

this girl has the classical defination of a perfect sweet Ass
for her hips are made up of explosive dynamite on men's pants
and i cant off my deadly Eyes whenever she walks in front me
dangerous ideolgies go spinning away in my little sweet head

You might have seen her on the dance floor, swinging those hips
to the Deejay's sounds from those expensive sound systerm he's got
I know you felt fire in your bones and your girl noticed your eyes
taking a swing in her direction time after time, for you were lost

i know i have to be around her so that i may get my sanity back
in my heart i know, i can never give up the chase of such an Ass
the swinging of her hips got all my fingers and tongue twitching
like a Hungry Lion I stare at her backside with the eyes of an Eagle

i know that you may never understand what fire resides in her
because you have never seen those Ass of her's from my sexy eyes
my eyes burns her trousers and my Man-hood stands in readiness
to devour those sweet, temptation strong fire branding round ass

No comments:

Post a Comment