Friday, April 16, 2010

No good !!

it has been told to me that i am off no good
for i do not deserve to be loved or cared for
that in my soul there is nothing of any value
and I am nothing but trash ready for the bin

i have asked on several occasions in my life
if truly what is said, has any righteous meaning
so that i may seek help from the Ones above
in taking out this shame i have come to live in

there are days when i cant see a Ray of Sunlight
and Clouds fill up every single little space i know
my Years have come and gone, still no hope in today
oh! how i wish my days were stopped, for its no use

there is no sign that i might have a better life
neither is there any courage left inside my dear Soul
and my Heart is melting fast like wax before the Fire
for Sorrows have turned my Life to strands of Shreds

where are those who can heal my broken lifeless soul
and put a definite stop to the miseries i live in now
I am tired and every energy i seem to own slowly drips
on the floor, down the drainage and lifeless i become

No comments:

Post a Comment