Friday, June 25, 2010

Freedom Our Leaders

Give me Freedom, so I heard my Fathers say
Now that we have been liberated from them
what next shall we do, that which might be known
for everyone should be singing with happiness
i have not known this happiness that i should
I have been told to wait for that faithful day

Am told that I am born to a Throne of Gold
and in my Blood flows kingship linage of Blacks
we have come from the Darkest part of Earth
filled up with wars, fighting and greedy leaders
yet we the common patiently wait for that day
fighting ourselves in Scramble for crumbs as food

I believe; the world to come is where we be kings
for this one belongs to our greedy leaders; alone
we have been told by our aged scholars, to hope
that in love is where we would find our answers
It is what they tell us, trying to hold us down
that now we cant understand if we can be loosed

For in everyday life we die like ants and bugs
killed by the same who should protects our rights
have been rendered poorer than the Church rats
we struggle to live for tomorrow that might not come
our Leaders say don't worry we shall soon be in Paradise
should we look for answers outside our leaders

No comments:

Post a Comment