Monday, June 28, 2010

Looking back !!!!!

I have never thought that such a thing could ever be
But when I look back and see the rivers that i have crossed
I used to be the one that everybody wanted to be like
But they never understood the pain i went through
Just to get to this spot that i now look and see below
For life on many occasions have knocked me down
It got so bad that i never felt i could be at the very top
And now i look at the stars for they are my equal
I remember when i was below down in the gutter
Now, as i look back through my crazy sided life
I realised that i stood up even though it never looked like
There were times when it did not come around as hoped
But knocked the living daylight from my only sense of vision
That when i looked up, i could see nothing but total darkness
Even though when i was told that the sun was bright high up
I was too blind to see the grace and goodness of life around me

22nd Sept. 09

No comments:

Post a Comment