Friday, June 25, 2010

Our Liquid

Hey, you know, its you that entices me
come i need you, that i might give you
why don't you see how its pumping my...
making my heart want it like Oxygen to fire
got my Soul screaming in horror of Affection

turn down the lights, make our world scream
come and lets share this fantasy of mine
with me giving you the ecstasy of life itself
you and I both know that i have it right here
with you inside, is all of Heaven on Earth

Here we are fighting life's greatest battles
into that point where we do not find winners
don't stop now, I need it to keep on coming
there is huffing and puffing, heat and steam
we ain't stopping, we've got to keep pumping

The Rhythm is hot, pampered by blood fire
strange it sounds, we screaming and shouting
oh, here it is now, i am at the mountain peak
keep still, keep still, i can feel it coming fast
let the Liquid pass for its much needed in there

No comments:

Post a Comment