Saturday, October 22, 2011

Looking down !!!

This is I have decided to pen unto you
That you may understand all I feel
For with the joy of my peaceful heart
You might enjoy and share all, with me;
All that has made my heart so glad
Of peace and truth; have I found in love
That which no man can understand at all
Save he, who has been to the bottom of life
And has risen up; strong, firm with grace!
He alone can understand what I say unto you
It is no hiding truth, I have been down there
Crushed, wounded, broken but never destroyed
On many occasions in my troubled journey
I have led the path of self destruction
And have gotten to that point where no one could see
Yea; today I stand on the Mountain top, strong;
Looking down below and remembering the days
When I used to be down; at life’s base

No comments:

Post a Comment