Saturday, October 22, 2011

Not Happy !!

A new day is here but I am not happy!
For my days are so dark and nights darker
You left me and took away my sunshine
Self destruct; is a path I drift towards
I have looked up in the sky, for the light
That silver lining in the clouds, I see not
Thou art my light shinning as the morning sun
What shall I do; now that you are gone?
When I was weak, you found strength in me
In poverty, I found all the riches I needed
For you were my new day blazing with joy
You waited so long for me to come through
I thought I had it all but you took it away
The rain came but could not drown my fears
All I have in this darkness are good times
And memories of your eyes in my lonely soul
How do I say this, in simple and plain words?
Thou art my light; in this dark ugly world!

No comments:

Post a Comment