Thursday, October 6, 2011

R M D

When I look into those sweet eyes, I know
For they promise me, only a life I dream off!
Those eyes causes a change in body heat
Your lips has got mine stuck on it like glue
If I could kiss you, everyday all day, I would
Kissing you; causes my manhood to stand
When life treats you badly; smile always
That smile of yours takes my breath away
Your laugh makes me want to freeze time
That I might hear it always, in my heart
Your arms, is where I want to lay everyday
Oh! girl you are amazing, perfect for me
What more can I ask the creator of life
Than tell Him thank you, for creating you
Hold me, kiss me, squeeze me, don’t stop
My smile would always be perfect with you
I have no right to say this, but I’ll say it still
I love the way I feel, when I think about you
Keep shinning as the stars, of the night sky
Dazzling the Human race with its beauty !

No comments:

Post a Comment