Monday, February 15, 2010

Is it true?

How do I survive in a very strong and tough world?
With nothing to hold in my pocket called money
I wish I know what to do right now and save my heart
Every time I fight within my heart and my soul looses
And I am lost for sleep in many days that follow
I hope that one day I would break the circle of this bound

Now I look back at how I got my natural ass this far here
Wondering if it was by natures own doing natural selection
Or some kind of other forces that I don’t know if they exist
I wake up every morning in a state that; today would shine
sometimes the sun is up and I still don’t see the shine of the day
I look up at the stars and speculate if this is how it was planned

I look around me and see faces that sometimes I never know
I wonder as to the reasons as to why I live this type of life!
I am told that I am stranger than human and my blood isn’t red
But when I speak I realize that I have a different kind of accent
And the way that I analyze things, nobody seems to understand
No matter how hard I try to explain to the people around me
They seem not to be able to comprehend all the things I utter
And most times I keep wondering if I am in the right place
For how can the people I think are close to me cannot observe?
All the things that I see, when they are plainly written all over
They say that I have a dream that belongs only to the great gods
And that I must have stolen some of the ideas of the immortal
And ran all the way to earth to see if I could execute those thoughts
I ask you now, would you look and tell me if this is true or not?



8th August, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment