Saturday, February 6, 2010

This feeling .....

This feeling I find inside of me
Is crazy and stupid, but yet very true
How can I then feel this way about you
What, have you done unto my holy mind
That now, its has you in almost every thought
This I need to ask of you, who are you?
And can I ever become your dream man?
I ask you these questions
That I might know if I walk rightly
And not get my gentle fragile heart
Shattered into a zillion unpicked pieces
Because it might lead my black heir
To mother Earth for an early grave

You are wonderful, elegant and good looking
But what drives my lonely heart in love
Are the words that comes from inside of you
Your presentation style, outspoken and open minded
You are an independent woman who knows
That all she wants, comes out from in her
And life is a wonderful place to be
If only you can paint the good pictures of the Earth.


3rd August 2008

1 comment:

  1. '...But all at once , as if awakened, she turns her face to yours; and with a shock, you see yourself, tiny, inside the golden amber of her eyeballs, suspended...'

    R.M.R. 'Black Cat'

    ReplyDelete