Monday, February 1, 2010

What am I?

when i think about all the things that you have done for me
it leaves me wondering why you love me this so much
i have nothing that i can offer to you and this you know
that there is nothing in me but just only the name i have
my name, is as of one that has not even been given birth to
for no one knows that i even exist save those close to me
yet in all this my today which is unstable as the wind
you love and cherish me as if i am the brightest star!

it is a wonderful privilege to know that i am loved by you,
yet it breaks my heart to see me cause you so much pain
i wish i could take all your pains and tears away
but i cant, for reasons i have tried in vain to understand
and questions that seem to elude all forms of answers
run through my head, spinning the act of normalcy away
why have i been made this way? to cause you pains and joy
i do not know what i am to you, A blessing or a curse?

1 comment:

  1. ... you are all pain and joy... u are like the sun after the storm, storm that you make it but from which anyone can get out alive and good :) .. what are u? is ur question.. my answer i think would be someth close to : a good man with his flaws just like any other human, wit a lil turbulance times... but a good man ..


    butterfly

    ReplyDelete