Monday, January 25, 2010

Meet me at the half way!!!

How do i make you understand that i am dead tired
that i have tried all i can and have known all my life
i wish you understand that i cant go any further than this
Please I am begging you, try and be reasonable in my plight
and do all you can to meet me at the half way path of life
i would have loved to be there but as you know i am fainting
for my strength is weak, am nothing but just a mere Human
look into my lonely patched and pitiful soul; I need help!
i see that my journey is long, dangerous and senseless to me
that's why i beg you, that in all you think of me
try and lessen my burden and make my yoke easier
for i have looked up my path and all i see is a lost cause
there is no sign of living save I, in this deserted land
i am told that thou art Merciful,Gracious and ever loving Father
now i need all that thou can ever offer unto my half dead soul
for my body is weak and my Spirit tiring for there is no end in Sight

No comments:

Post a Comment