Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What ?

I am not trying to make any difference now
but i know that i have made so many mistakes
i do understand if you say that its over
for i know that i should not have fallen for you
i have looked all through my tiny little life
and i cant find any hope of living without you
i have tried in all the ways i have known
Yet i feel that, i am not qualified to lead
I have caused you too much troubles and pains
if you say right now, that i should leave
i can only stand still, in your presence and wait
till you; yourself come and throw me outside
cos my feet cant bring itself to move an inch
I would die here if it is the price i have to pay

All i know in this miserable life, i learn't from you
now that you want to throw me out where do i go?
for i have not known any other person than you
but i do solely understand if i have let you down
in my eyes and hands are nothing but troubles
yet look into my heart and lonely dejected soul
that all i have done are nothing but pure innocence

How do you expect me to move on with my life
when i look back and you are not there with me
i cant tell you that i know all you want from me
but please let me find favour and grace in you
for I have sinned gravely against you and I
you should understand that i cant move on
for I would go down with you to the very end
because i still love you with all i have got
there is no way i can ever retire from you love
If you say that now there are rules, i would try to keep

No comments:

Post a Comment