Saturday, January 9, 2010

A little something....

can anyone out there feel my pain?
can you come up to my ultimate rescue
and free I from this bond of sorrow
People of this great and mighty Earth
why has thou left me to rot out here
i am in need of being loosed forever

I was told that Freedom is in the Mind
and the mind can make a Heaven in Hell
and set the whole body on its new path
I have in all my resources tried freeing myself
but the stronger i try the helpless i become
in invading the Spirit of my gentle mind

see the stress i am being put under
and the vision of been blessed are gone
fading away as the dew to the morning sun
as melting wax before the flamming fire
my Heart is melting and my rivers run dry
for hope and Life are fading before my eyes

As i stand upon the bank of the Waters
a Chariot of horse driven riders behind
I have come to the point of a choice
back and to be a slave for enternity
or take a deadly and painful death
among the unknown elements in the waters

My time is come for my days are numbered
i shall see the fall of my pitiful soul
for the undertaker, knocks on my lonely door
i will pass away as one that never came by
and my name shall never be heard by anyone
here i go now, with none to look upon for rescue

I see the Angels coming down unto me
singing songs meant only for Immortals like them
how beautiful it sounds, lovely to my soul
Worthy they cry, who is worthy of this place
let Him step forward unto the path of the gods
that his soul may find Eternal Peace

I heard my name resound in a zillion places
art thou worthy of this great calling?
meekly i heard myself say "yes i think i am"
bearly audible, even unto my own very ears
art thou meek and sober in thy lonely heart?
do the waters of purity reside in your soul?

I look up at him who speaks to my heart
and my knuckles loosed its precious balance
for he who speaks sees beyond my very own eyes
that every cell of my weak and fearful soul melts
like gold tried in great flames, so He said to I
"I would purify every atom of your miserable life"

I have been high and low at the same time in Life
but never have my ears heard these words spoken
bravely, i stare into the eyes of He that speaks
and courage leaps from the inner structure of me
i open my mouth and the words all start pouring out
Today i am here as the Weak but a Warrior shall I leave

Thou hast well spoken young man, take a step forward
and let the great trials of thy lonely soul begin
the ways of the righteous man have been guided
from the begining of creation even until now
i look upon the eyes of the multitude around me
the Step of Faith I say to myself, shall lead me home

written on the 13th Sept. 2008
one of the days when i was down

No comments:

Post a Comment