Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Just a feeling !!!!

My head hurts and i hope that it might get better but as the minutes go by, the pain keeps on getting stronger. I try to look for a solution but I can’t find any. I hope i get a solution to my pain soon or else ..... you never know what might happen next.
Things are bad enough in my life and sometimes i feel that i am living just because i have a life to live and not because i have any real reason to. There are days when i wake up and ask myself like the late Tupac Shakur in the track called changes, if I should not just blast myself and put an end to my existence that i may feel the pains and tears of life no more

What keeps me from taking my own life, is that i believe; that one day shall come when i shall look back and say “my darkest nights are over and now the morning is come” but right now my tears are running uncontrollably and there is no one to give i a handkerchief to clean down my tear soiled face.

1 comment:

  1. let your tears run uncontrollably. no matter how painful it may seem,you need them. you need suffering and its best you feel it alone. besides,few people actually have the courage to take away their lives...that hope you were talking about turns into fear. we fear to end it all because we still hope or wait for something.

    ReplyDelete