Monday, January 18, 2010

AFRICA: The Black and Blessed !!!!

The giant continent of the so called blessed black Race
the continent that has been faced with a life of sorrow
oh my people! where have our leaders taken us to
that now we can not see the way forward anymore
and the youths of today do not understand the future they have
Oh! tears run down my stained dry pale face
i raise my eyes to see the stars but i see nothing
what crime have we committed to be painted this bad
when i look at my people, i see pain and long suffering
hmmm, how shall i escape this damination of death
i anint scared of Death but i dont want to look it in the face
it stares at my people, holding them to ransom
who shall deliver, who shall deliver, who shall save
the Children of the Innocent Black and Blessed Race
the Fathers of the Heavens and the Spirits of the Soil
I thy humble servant call upon thee now; Arise and Fight
for your children have lot their way and cannot see the path
they have refused to learn and have come to a Place of stagnation

No comments:

Post a Comment