Monday, January 11, 2010

What He has given !!!!

He has given me life even though i don't deserve it
he gave me Joy and an everlasting peace of heart
the waters compass me about over and flowing
yet I stand without fear, knowing his grace is always there
i live life in the fullest possible way, unknown to man
for the Gods have called me to dine at their table
even though my enemies lurk around me openly
waiting patiently to devour my precious gentle soul
they shall wait in vain, for he that is greater than them
He set me in a bottle that is unbreakable
and has planted my feet upon the Rock of all times
and has locked my heart inside the veins of his own Blood
for i know that my Redeemer the great King of all Heavens
is my Father, the Holy one is my rider of my Chariot
He has placed me upon the Hills at the very top of Life itself
I rejoice everyday for good things i have received freely


2nd Sept. 09.

No comments:

Post a Comment