Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Change !!!

How much changes do we need to get there
it is said that changes is inevitable
but how can we make the people change

Everyday when i wake up, i ask myself
if today is the day that we are blessed
for i am really tired of seeing no change

There are things i know that wont change
but i hope on what i think is lost hope
because we commit crimes needing change

He said 'Lets change the way we live
the way we treat each other' you feel me
that we have to make a change to survive

I have looked all around, i see nothing beautiful
every where my eyes rest upon, is sorrow and pain
yet i dream for a wonderful change in today life

He said, that's just the way it is
and that things can never be the same
i wish i knew what can be called 'same'

I am tired of the life that i am living now
but i have no courage to take my own life
i look on the streets; its cheating and killing

I have tried to be real from the fast lane
in the slow lane there is nothing in there for me
for my path has been made already in struggle

Now i am a man and i look back at the kids
and i see the whole same thing, just like mine
that's the way it is, nothing wants to change

Who is going to start, this change that we need
now i am crying, for everyone is talking change
yet no one wants the first step towards change

2 comments:

  1. nobody will ever start...you can only change a few people's world...not the whole wide world.human nature doesn't allow it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only heaven will be different from what we have now. Life on is indeed hard, full of sorrows and so on...but it cant change. Mr Anonymous is right with the human nature bla bla...we just too imperfect to effect the needed changes we wanna see!

    ReplyDelete