Saturday, February 6, 2010

To all who needs help!

This is dedicated to those who need help
From all the pains that they have ever been through
In all they have ever been, through the rainy days
In thick and thin, the bad and ugly side of their lives
This is just to let you know that I see you in a better way
And not the hopeless situation that you have found yourself in
The storm I am told wont last for long, buts after effect does
But that’s the time that we have to be strong from inside
Because we now have the chance to re-make the wrong things right
And help those who have no hope in a brighter and better tomorrow
It’s hard to imagine the goodness of life when one is at the bottom of the ladder of life
In what ever situation of life, you need to be strong and know that
You have got me to hold you high in the time of pains and tears
Imagine me been that voice you need to hear at night
I know that, with all the effects of life that you have seen
It’s really hard to believe if you can ever be free
It’s not just about what you imagine, but you have to be the strong
To help those who are beyond the hope of the hopeless
I would be honest with you; it’s hard to trust in what I say
When the things around you don’t seem to show any sign of improvement
It’s really hard to be in the world where nobody really cares if you die or not
It would never stop being hard to see, as we all struggle with our inner man
But imagine yourself just being free from all the burdens you carry
And being strong even when you are shown no love from the hood
Yet you trust in yourself to be able to pull through in faith
I dedicated this to people like me, who have been through all the pains of live
In those moments when its seems that our world has crashed and
The fountains of waters stopped with no one to turn to for help, but us
I feel that pain you go through just as you stare at the clouds hoping for answers


29th Mar. 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment