Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Emotion to Love!!

Oh My God!! why should i feel this way
I; the Lion, the strong and ever fearful
fall like a shooting star in the night sky

I have caged my Heart and lost the key
but here she comes with her gentility
and i begin to melt like wax before fire

I hate myself whenever i feel this way
and try to step out of the boundaries
of that strange word called Emotions

Emotions are matters of our sweet Heart
and can tear our souls in a million shreds
I wish i knew how to guide mine right now

for i see it running in that strange path
yet i ask myself, should i put my breaks
That my Heart may rejoice and not broken

I am trapped in her arms like the octopus
a fish on a hook, i struggle to break free
what now; shall i do to free my soul

for in pains i take my first step to love
that which i swore never again to do
I find myself opening my Heart unto it

who shall save me, from her deadly poison
that i might live strong and never to die
I need help, please have pity on my SOUL.

No comments:

Post a Comment