Monday, February 15, 2010

What are our dreams

In my whole Life, I have had this Dream !!!!!
yet, i do not understand how to go about it..
I have looked for different methods and ways
that i might be able to live in this land
but all i can see are the perfect opposite

All these years, i have tried with all i know
still i see no solution in sight for now....
because i still hope that there would be one
some day and some how, i might stumble on it
but i pray that its not too late by then ....

I look out of my window and hope for the Rain
to fall on i here in the dry scotching heat
oh! can i call on the Spirits that controls'
to show me the right path i which i need go
that I might Lead my People to Grace Land !!!

This dream that i carry in me; for all my Life
is not my burden alone to bear but with you...
do not look at it that i alone can make through
for I am nothing but Human tissues of Flesh and
a Spirit is strong but a body that is falling

I have seen strange things happen in Life
and i know that i am a product of one of such
that's why i believe in the un-believe-able
I have seen the People and i Know their Pains
come; that we might make this dream a reality

No comments:

Post a Comment