Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A part of......L

What is wrong with my mind
why should i feel this way
oh, my pitiful gentle soul
thy end seems to draw close
and thy fountains dry up

What have i done to myself
why have i lead my heart
into the temptation of my soul
and now i begin to loose strength
in this Fragrance of my life; You

What shall be done unto I?
why should i let my soul weary
for i should have known before
that there can be only two ends
one with I and the other with him

Terrible, terrible, I try not to cry
for my heart is growing heavy
and my eyes swollen with tears
I bow my Head in grief wondering
if i can ever be her first choice?

The stars in the sky shine down
and the rivers flow into the sea
it is never heard of Ocean overflow
I'll try to keep Heart this strong
that it may never crack and break

I have lead myself into the Pit
and have turned from my logical ways
and let my heart over rule, my judgment
now i pay dearly for my emotional sins
and cry tears as that of a woman

Ah! I should have known before now
that the gods may not be pleased
for i broke every rule that i know
and took a dive in unknown waters
just for the selfishness of my Heart

I wish she would be mine forever
to keep and cherish, in love and pain
but if she would never be mine
then i have no choice but let her go
that she may find Joy and Happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment